Letting go, is the one of the hardest things to do. Having faith that there's a higher power taking control. When I let go, I didn't worry and things worked themselves out. Over the last few years, it's been harder and harder to keep the faith. Harder to believe that better days are ahead, especially when nothing seems to work out. Trying to keep an optimistic view is easier said than done. It's why I've tried to surround myself with people that I thought were good people. But now, all of a sudden, I look around and there's no one.
Was I setting myself up for failure? Or was this how it was suppose to be? I want to believe, that someone was helping me get rid of the negative energy people. I'm 100% fine with this, I'm not fine with looking around and nobody being here. So yeah, I'm a little insecure, but who isn't.
When I finish my blog on the last 7 or so years, it'll all come together and make sense. I've went from such a high, to below rock bottom. It's just hard to explain that I've changed for the better and then for the worse, in my own mind. I hate being down like this. The only person that can turn my life around is me. I'm the only one that can change me. However, the people that can see my struggles have a choice as well, they can either take the time or not take the time. I'll never ask for your time though. This isn't about anyone else, because I'm not the type of person to ask for help. I believe that my problems aren't your problems, so why should they matter to you? If you really want to know my problems or if it really matters, you'll take the time. I'd do that if I saw it in you.
People are to casual with another and not as personal. It's only when you take time with someone, is when it truly makes a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment